Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mothers!



Ok so I know mothers day was a bit ago but I just wanted to get a picture up of my three favorite "mothers". First is my very own mother. Man do I love this woman! She is not only my mother but my best best friend. She is always there for me when I need her, and gives great advise. She also is so much fun to hang out with and be goofy with! I love her so much, she has done so much for me and I would not be where I am today if it weren't for her. She is very unselfish and will give you the shirt off her back even if it were the last one she had. Then my two grand"mothers" they are amazing! I love them both so so much! They both are completely different and have helped me out so much and have always been there for me cheering my on in whatever I did. I love them so very much. So thats my spill about the three most important, amazing, woman in my life! Happy be-lated blog Mothers day:-D

1 comments:

Veronica said...

I agree that you have a wonderful mother. I love and miss her very much! Hope you are well, Morgan!