Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday........To ME!

My Birthday was on December 7, and I am posting this post not to wish myself a happy birthday but to brag a little bit about my husband and HOW AMAZING he is! For quite sometime now he kept telling me that we were just going to have a nice relaxing day, breakfast, movie, dinner, and have my family come over for cake and icecream. That sounded way nice to me so I was excited for some time with him and some relaxation time! Well the day started just as he said it would we went to breakfast and then started to head the the "Layton Movie". As we were driving he told me to open my card and the first present. The card told me exactly what we were doing! Breakfast, movie, and then we are heading up to Park City to stay the night in a Suite and go to dinner at Ruth's Chris(my all time FAVORITE Steakhouse). Of cour me being the girly girly I am was thinking what about clothes, shoes, makeup etc. etc. He had taken care of it all and had packed for me! He did an amazing job! He even had called my work and scheduled the time off for me! So after him telling me he had taken care of everything off we went! We saw the movie Four Christmases! It was super good and very funny! Then we headed up to Park City. We went into old town and went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got some YUMMY goodies then went back to the room(which was absolutely amazing) to get ready for dinner! Dinner was AMAZING! MMMM! Seriously if you guys haven't been there you need to go! The steak melts in your mouth, the garlic mashed potatoes are to die for and the sweet potato casserole is HEAVENLY! MMMmmm! It is pretty pricey but well worth it! Then when we got back to the room we lounged in the hot tub in our room, and he gave me a massage! Yes I am going to massage school but my sweet husband had packed up my massage table and gave me one! He is REALLY good! I seriously have the best husband! He is always trying to find ways to suprise me and spoil me and he does an excellent job!
Here are a few pics....I forgot to take the camera with us more! Oops!


10 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!!!! Wow, what a great hubby you have! That sounds like such a wonderful birthday! I am so glad that you found such a wonderful guy! Love you!

Veronica said...

What an amazingly thoughtful husband. I am speechless. You deserve all the pampering and special time away! Happy, happy birthday. We were watching a home video from when you were little today and it was Halloween. What a beauty you were then and still are so very beautiful. Sounds like the birthday was perfect! Love you and miss you!

Siomara, RN said...

Oh my word. Mokana, that is one event full birthday. My sister actually just went to Ruth's Chris for the first time last week. she said its to DIE for.. but its so expensive! I love the pics. You look adorable!

Good Job Curtis! You did an awesome job!!!! (now, im wondering how he's going to top that next year..)

Stephanie said...

That is so sweet of him! I am glad that you has such a good time.

Carly said...

Happy late birthday. What an awesome hubby you have! He thought of everything! I love Ruths Chris. It is definitely worth the price.

angie said...

oh lucky girl! curtis your a stud! im so glad you guys hd so much fun. i cant wait till we go im so excited. it sucks the weather wont be very nice but we will still have lots of fun. talk to ya later

Laurel said...

happy birthday! how sweet and cute is that! Curtis always takes care of you on your special day. He is lucky to have you and recognizes that! glad you had a great day!

Nikki Lovell said...

You brat!!! We just talked about how we missed Amber's birthday and I felt so bad about it, then, I log onto your blog (as I do everyday that I'm at work) and here I see that I just missed another friend's birthday!
AARGH!@%?! I told myself to look at that birthday list when you handed it to me, then I got busy with everything else. Trust me on this one...when we do something for you, it will be embarrassing. HaPpY bIrThDaY mOrGy!!!

Deanna said...

Morgan,

Oh my gosh...can I just start by saying that you should be furious with me for forgetting your birthday? I feel like the lowest turd in the bowl right now:-( It's bad enough we haven't been able to hang out as much but what kind of crappy friend forget's her girls birthday? Morgan, I am seriously sooooo sorry and I hope you will be able to find it in your heart to forgive me. I wanted to call but I am for real way too embarrassed and don't even know what to say. Morgan, I love you and I hope you can give me another chance. Happy Belated Birthday!

Your Crappy Friend,
Deanna

P.S.- Tell your hubby he is a sweetheart! It sounds like you had a great time:-)

Jamie said...

What a sweetie you got! Very creative too. Tell him to give my hubby some tips!! haha! I hope you and a wonderful birthday!