Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two Years Ago.........


Two years ago on July 7 we lost this beautiful girl! She was such an amazing person with an amazing personality and made everyone smile everywhere she went. I am so thankful for the gospel that helps get me through the toughest of days because I know one day I will get so see her smiling face and hear her laugh again. I know she is the happiest she has ever been because I can feel her happiness whenever I think about her or whenever I start to get down and sad that she is gone. I love this girl and was so priveleged to know her and be her best friend. I love you Beana! And can't wait until the day I get to see you again!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks for this post. I was at Jana's grave today. She was and is an amazing girl! I agree that she is happy and we will see her again. I know that Laurel went to her grave on the 7th too. You were both lucky to have such a wonderful friend. Love you dearly, Morgan.

Laurel said...

Your post made me feel so much peace. Thanks or that. Love ya!