Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We ArE oUtTa HeRe!!



We are heading for HaWaIi!! We leave by Limo in seven hours! It is one in the morning and we just finished up with the packing and getting final touches ready! We've suprised my family by renting a limo to take us to the airport and pick us up when we return home! I can't wait to see the look on their faces! Our flight leaves around noon and then its beach and sunshine for a FULL WEEK! Go ahead be jEaLoUs! JK! I'll get pictures posted up when we get back!! Have a great week!! XOXO

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Hate might be too extreme, but I am definitely jealous. Just kidding. Thanks for taking the time for going to dinner during this busy week. It was great to see you. Enjoy Hawaii, and I know you will come back so tan. Another thing to be jealous about.

Steph and Brady said...

I am so jealous like everyone else! You are going to have so much fun and come back with a beautiful tan! I also had fun going to dinner the other night! I hope you guys have so much fun!

Sheryl said...

Morgan,
Aloha!!
I know your having a great time!! We had a blast in Mexico!! Just trying to regroup for the upcoming work week. Reality bites!!
I'll get some pictures to you soon.
Love ya tons,
Aunt Sheryl

Jamie said...

Hey Morgan!!! How are you? Your blog is super cute. And I must say your dog is also adorable! I think that is so neat that you adopted it! So hawaii huh? You'll love it what island you going to?