Friday, March 28, 2008

OuR LiTtLe sHiLoH!


This is our little baby girl Shiloh. I thought I'd post about her, since the people with kids post about their kids I should post about mine right?! We adopted her about 8 months ago from a family that just couldn't give her the attention she needed. She has been the perfect pet and I wouldnt give her up for anything! It so funny how animals personalitys reflect those of their owners and her's fits us to a T. She is also a FrIsBeE playing BaLl playing addict!During Hawaii we have to board her and I know I'm going to cry when I leave her! HAHA PaThEtIc I know! But anyways here are a few pics of our "BaBy"!
XOXO

4 comments:

Emily said...

Morgan,
it is fun to read your blog. I am glad you found mine as well. Have a great trip in Hawaii!

Steph and Brady said...

Your dog is so cute! You are a cute little family! That will be sad when you have to leave her but it will be fun when you get back to see how excited she is to see you.

Laurel said...

your dog is adorable and all i think is how much fun chauncy was...i am excited to go to lunch! and I promise we will go this month! time flies

Sheryl said...

Oh... how cute!
Morgan, I love you!! You have such a cute little family. I'm sure Shiloh would welcome "siblings" :-)
I cried the first time we took Montana to the kennel..it is sad when they sit and watch you leave.
But, they are so excited when you return! I made Jeff take her and Rubie yesterday...we leave at 3 am by limo to the airport and our flight leaves at 6 am for Mexico!!!
You guys will be leaving for Hawaii as we are returning. Have a great time and take lots of pictures. Give the family hugs for me!
Aunt Sheryl