Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brett Dennen, Colbie Caillat, and JOHN MAYER Concert!!


Yesterday my mom and I went to the Brett Dennen, Colbie Caillat and John Mayer concert at the Usana Ampitheatre! It was AWESOME! Brett Dennen is an up and coming artist! He has a really good voice! Check out the song "Just Like The Moon" if you haven't heard any of his music it's really good!


The next artist was COLBIE CAILLAT! She is amazing! I love love love her songs and her voice! She was super cute and did an AwEsOmE job! I could have listened to her alot longer! Here are a few pics of her!




Then last but certainly not LEAST JoHn MaYeR! I "Heart" him! He was incredible! He obviously has an amazing voice, but his guitar playing skills were sick! He was so fun to watch! He was funny to, and not to bad to look at:-P. This was a really fun night! I would go watch it all over again thats how amazing it was! The weather was perfect, the artists were amazing, and company I was with was GrEaT! Here are a few pics of the John Mayer my camera decided to not focus very well because of the crazy lighting but here are a few decent pics!




5 comments:

Laurel said...

how fun! you and your mom are such great friends and that is so awesome. i love john mayer too. i am glad you had such a good time and I am glad you posted, i have missed hearing about you!

Steph and Brady said...

What an awesome concert! you and your mom are so cute! That is fun that you two are so close! It looks like you two had a pretty good spot! I am glad you did a post!

Stephanie said...

That is so fun that you got to do that with your mommie. I love her. I just read your post about your friend and I got all teary eyed. I am so glad to have the gospel too to know that we can be with those people we love the most again.

Jamie said...

Morgs! Looks like a blast! Good music and summer nights are the best! Sounds like you had a ton of fun!

Siomara, RN said...

AHH!! I'm so jealous. Looks like a blast. You & your mom are adorable.