Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!!









So today is our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe its already been two years! It feels like we were just married! I can honestly say I snatched up the best
husband:-D I know everyone says that there husband is the best, but honesty mine takes the cake! He is such an amazing and caring person and I love spending every free minute we have with each other! We celebrated this weekend by going golfing, spending the weekend at the Windsong Lodge at the Alaskan Inn, and just spending quality time together. It was a very relazing enjoyable weekend spent with the the person I love the very most. Even though we were only 15 minutes from home it felts like we were miles away! I love how being with that special person can do that! It feels like there is noone else in the world but the two of you! I can't wait to spend many many more years together! Curtis, Thank you so much for the great weekend and for being patient during our game of golf:-D I love you with all my heart! Thanks for being such an amazing man! Thanks again for the amazing gifts! They were very thoughtful! I LOVE YOU!!
.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

cute cute cute pictures. looks like so much fun. brady and i love to get away too even if it is just a night at a suite in ogden. you guys are cute and i am glad you have such a great guy taking care of you because you deserve it! happy anniversary!

Jamie said...

Congrats on two years its crazy how time flys. You look really happy. Im glad you got such a good guy taking care of you! You deserve it!

Steph and Brady said...

How fun! You have such a sweet hubby! I am glad you found such a good one! (He found a good one too) It looks like and sounds like you two had a good anniversary! Love ya!

Veronica said...

You are such a cute couple. YOur room looks awesome! Love it. Happy Anniversary to a great couple. I am so glad you have each other.

The Nate and Sara Project said...

Hi Morgan! So glad you found me. Happy Anniversary!! That's so wonderful.

Siomara, RN said...

MOKANA!!! YaY! Happy Anniversary! Cant believe its already been another year. I remember your san diego trip like it was just yesterday. I'm so glad that you found the sweetest husband, I hope that I find one just like yours someday. 2 years.. WOW!! Congrats my dear!

Love ya