Monday, November 10, 2008

HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy To My BeSt FrIeNd!

Happy Birthday BeAnA! I can't believe this is Birthday #2 without you here. It really is not fair. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. There are so many times I just want to pick up the phone and call you.....but then remember that I can't. I know your happy where you are and I can't wait to see you! Happy 23rd Birthday Beana! I love you! If tears could build a stairway and memories could build a lane
We would walk right up to Heaven and bring you back again.
No farewell words were spoken no time to say goodbye.
You were gone before we knew it and only God knows why.
Our hearts still ache in sadness and secret tears will flow.
What it meant to lose you no one will ever know.
But know we know you want us to mourn for you no more.
To remember all the happy time life still has much in store.
Since you'll never be forgotten we pledge to you today.
A hallowed place within our hearts is where you'll always stay.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I just can't stop smiling after looking at that last picture of Jana. I feel that picture portrays her fun personality so well. I love the poem and appreciate the sweet words you shared with everyone. Hope all is well! love ya!

Veronica said...

What a beautiful post in memory of your best friend. I know how much you both loved each other. You will always be a better person because of Jana's friendship. Sorry I made you cry the other night. I am sorry...I miss Jana too and still can't believe she is gone....so hard on those of us behind. You are a wonderful young woman and I am so very proud of you, Morgan. Take care and it was so good to visit with you and your sweet mom.

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I can't stop crying. Morgan what a way to honor your best. I love you and I hope you know what a good friend you are.
Love Ali

Carly said...

Morgan- I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog cause I look at yours all the time too, but I was thinking, "She'll never remember me!" But of course I remember you and love looking at your blog. Now that we've established that we look at each others blogs, we can be blog friends :)