Tuesday, October 28, 2008

AIDA!!

Last night My two sweet grandmas, my aunt, my mom and me went to the play Aida at the Washington Terrace Playhouse. I saw this play for the first time about three weeks ago with my friend adrienne and her granddaughter Kindsey and loved it so much I wanted to go back so we turned it into a girls night out! We went to dinner at Iggys and then to the play. If you want to see an amazing play with amazing talent in it you have got to go see this one! It is so good, I love plays and this one is a Love Story so it made it even better! They stop doing this play November 14 so get in and see it! And if you go CALL ME I would go again!

1 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Wow you have been busy and having fun! We all need to do lunch when Linds comes again! Doesn't Jana's grave site look so good? Well, I have heard that Body World is good but I haven't been yet. I have never heard of that play though. Maybe we will have to go check it out. You are such a cute golfer! We should go together some time! (Even though you would do way better than me, it would be fun!) Love ya!