Wednesday, January 28, 2009

6 WEEKS AND 17 CLASSES LEFT!!


These are the girls I spend all my Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights with....My massage class!! We are all getting so excited because we are on the countdown to the end of school! It seems like just yesterday I was talking about starting school and here I am 17 days(only counting T,W, TH) away from being done!! I graduate on March 14, 2009 and then its off to the massage world I go!!
Our class is also so excited for the fabulous trip to PALM SPRINGS we are taking when we graduate as a congratulations to ourselves!! As you can see I am counting down both graduation and that trip cause I am just super excited!! Our whole class has grown so close and I love it. These girls will be a part of my life forever they all have such different, fun, unique qualities about them that have helped me so much in this year of my life.
This is pretty much the only exciting thing that has happened lately.....counting the days left of school(boring life I know) so I just had to post about it:-D

9 comments:

Crazy Livin' said...

I LOVE YOU! And I am glad I had this year to get to know you more and love you more and know God blessed my life with you at this time, and for the rest of our lifes. I am grateful for you and you are my truest.
Love your BEST and worst! :O)
Ali

Veronica said...

Morgan, I am so proud of you. You have done great and I know you will continue to be successful in your future work. As I sit here with an extremely sore neck, I am thinking, "I need to make an appointment with Morgan!" CONGRATULATIONS ON ALMOST BEING DONE....Palm Springs sounds like a blast. Love you dear girl!

Steph and Brady said...

Yay! ! ! I am so excited for you! I bet you do such a good job! Palm Springs will be SO nice! What a wonderful way to celebrate! Good luck with the last few weeks! Love ya!

Steph and Brady said...

I was just thinking about your trip...I will be coming home from Cali when you are going! I will look for you in the airport! ;)

Stephanie said...

That is awesome Morgan! It has gone my fast. That is going to be such a nice break after all your hard work.

Laurel said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you! It feels as if you just started (probably not for you though) congrats! I am so proud of you!

Deanna said...

Morgie,

I am sooooo proud of you! Your little group is so cute! And Palm Springs? JeAlOUs:-) Anyhoo, we are throwing you a mad party for sure so prepare yourself! Hey sweetie-thanks for being there for me today. I miss you around here.

See your hotness on Saturday!
Dee

angie said...

how exciting! im so happy for you that is awesome! and jealous too! i would love to get out of this cold weather. im so excited for our little get away hope you ready to party! jk dont know how much partying we can do but it will be a swell time

Landon and Jen said...

hey! my blog address changed. its jenandlandongibb.blogspot.com