Monday, January 5, 2009

NOW THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!!

So my sweet friend Nicole has gotten my into saving tons of money on grocerys and other frun products through webistes like PYP and Iheartwags. Well this week there was a GREAT deal at Walgreens so I decided to give it a try! They had their Progresso Soups on sale for 4/$5 they also had their Ben and Jerrys Icecream on sale for 2/$6. On each of the webistes they had different coupons. On PYP they had an offer on Ben & Jerrys, if you entered in your email address they would email you a $3.00 off coupon and you could print it twice! On Iheartwags they had a coupon for $1.10 off one can of progresso soup. You can print 2 coupons per computer. So this is what I ended up with......

12 cans of soup=$1.92

6 Pints of B&J's=FREE

1 A1 Steak sauce=$1.08(I had a $1 off coupon)

TOTAL=$3.25

CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE THAT!?! My total without any coupons would have been around $35.00! And I got it for $3.25! This program is so great! I have had many other deals to! It saves money and you get a lot of things for FREE! YEP FREE! Its so much fun and gives you more money to spend on fun things like going to movies, dinners, vacations instead of food! If any of you want information let me know Iwould love to help you save money too!!

10 comments:

ThE aViS aNd ThRiFtY cReWs said...

Wow Sweetie! You made out like a bandit!!! Unfortunately, the offer for the Ben & Jerry's had expired by the time I saw it but isn't it fabulous to save that much money?! Can't wait to see ya on Saturday:-)

Dee

Jamie said...

Morgan you did great! I do PYP too and I love it! You can find such good deals! I have kinda been slacking off for the holidays but I gotta get back couponing! If you ever need a partner in crime let me know!!! :)

Carly said...

So where do you even start? Cause I've looked at their website a few times but I don't know really know what to do. I'd love your tips cause I'm all about having more to spend on fun things!

Laurel said...

I need a lesson from you because that is awesome! I went to the class at standard but never carried it out... you are motivation that i should. hope all is well, love ya!

Veronica said...

Hey girl, what a GREAT buy! You must pass on those deals to us! Ben and Jerry for free???? I would love that deal. I told JOhn just yesterday that I was going to work some more on food storage. I did pretty well last year, but got lax towards the end. Let us know how you do the internet coupons etc. Just shoot us an email and a link, okay???? I am proud of you dear girl. Love you tons!

Crazy Livin' said...

I can't believe that i am totally going to have to learn your ways. I love you Morg, your my best and truest
Love Ali

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome. I am so bad at coupons but really for saving that much it would be worth it.

Leah said...

Hey Morgan, I definitely could use your help, with Brian in the house, we go through so much food!

Nikki Lovell said...

I'm so glad that there is another "coupon freak" like me!!! I love it.

Nikki

*A Daycare Life* said...

I would love to learn your ways of couponing and I don't know those sites I don't know what pyp is! Thanks in advanced! hermashaw@gmail.com
check out my blog @ http://hermashaw.blogspot.com
I have giveaways & lots of reviews!