Thursday, March 19, 2009

GRADUATION DAY!


I am seriously SO BLESSED with amazing family and friends in my life! I was beyond spoiled when it came to celebrating my day of graduation!! It started out by my sweet husband giving me a very nice card with some play money for PaLm SpRiNgS!! Then, I was told that I had to be ready around 9:00-9:30....when I got a knock at the door around that time I opened it to find my sweet friend Nicole, at my door ready to take me out to celebrate! She took me to breakfast and then to get a pedicure!! I was so thankful for some girl time and girl talk so that was such an amazing suprise!! (Thanks again Nicole, it meant more to me than you will ever know!) Then I went home got ready and went to the school to help get everything in order. It was so nice to have so many of my friends and family at my graduation to show their support, it meant so much so thank you to all of you who made it and all of the sweet texts, emails, and comments people made! After the graduation I had one more suprise......my sweet friends "The Seagers" had gotten Curtis and I a hotel room in Layton! They were also staying there so we were able to hang out with them that evening! It was alot of fun! (Thanks so much you guys we had a GREAT time!!) It feels amazing to be done!! I leave today for PaLm SpRiNgS and I cannot wait! It will be a fantastic way to end my year of hard work and stuffing my brain full of "stuff":-D Thanks again to everyone for your support! I couldn't have made it through this last year if it wasnt for that so THANK YOU!

7 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Yay! I am so proud of you! You look so happy in those pictures! I hope you have fun in Palm Springs! Love ya!

Laurel said...

congrats! I am so proud of you! Have fun on our vacation

Stephanie said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I will be looking forward to seeing pics from the trip. I will be so nice.

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

That is the best feeling when you know you have accomplished your goal! I wanted to come to breakfast but had to work, so glad you had fun. Have fun on your trip :)

Nikki Lovell said...

Hope you are having a "wild" time in Palm Springs! You have definitely earned some play time.

angie said...

WE LOVE YOU MORGAN!!! thank you so much for our gift card we will buy something cool with it!!! love Traeger and Kaden

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness, I love the "My Mother Made Me Do It" picture...it's classic! We are just so proud of you and feel so blessed to share that special day with such a deserving person. Love ya girl.

Dee