Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You know you have NO life when...........



You do a post about the BACHELOR:-D But I am going to do it anyway so please feel free to read or not I just need to VENT. Yes I got completely addicted to this season of the Bachelor....why you ask? well you have a GREAT NICE guy on there who has had his heart broken and is "just searching for love" and has an adorabel son and "just wants a family" and seems to be a really great great guy. Then you have two SWEET, NICE, CARING ladies Melissa and Molly. So how did the FiNaLe go you ask?!? JUST HOW I WANTED IT TO he picked Melissa, sweet little freckled faced Melissa. They seemed to go together so well, she was so in love and so happy(thus the squeals of delight) that he proposed and well he seemed to feel the same way but THEN......................SIX SHORT WEEKS later he is done with Melissa and wants MOLLY BACK?! He breaks up with Melissa on public television and tells her basically he made the WRONG decision and he LOVED MOLLY....Hmmmmm. Well Molly comes out, not knowing ANY of this just happened and he lays it out for her.......SHE WAS SPEACHLESS.........for about a minute...........and they then decided that the classy thing to do was to MAKEOUT on the couch to humiliate and crush Melissa EVEN MORE! REAL CLASSY. So needless to say, I think Jason is an I-D-I-O-T. I can see if he realized he loved Molly more, but come on to break up with your FIANCE and then kiss "THE OTHER WOMAN" in the same day.......in the same hour.........that says something about a person. BLAH!

So there is my vent. I really hope that Melissa finds someone great or becomes the next BACHELORETTE. Poor girl. And Molly....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!


*Yes I get to involved in these stinkin reality TV shows:-D

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Morgan I am right there with you. I was so ticked off. Jason is so stupid. I feel exactly the same way you do! SO FRUSTRATED!

angie said...

I Know how your feeling. Im so pissed off its crazy. Me and Greg just loved melissa and was hoping that she would be the one and when he chose her we were so happy for them!!!! and then the twist, I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!! and i so wish molly would have said are you kidding me and left him the with nobody to love him.

Carly said...

I have really mixed feelings on this. At least he broke it off when he realized things had changed a lot with Melissa. (but how could things not change when you go from endless romantic and perfect dating in New Zealand to real life?) But the whole asking for Molly to come back to him was just too much. He is a jerk and she's an idiot!

Laurel said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I let bachelor control my emotions too much. I am still irate! I can't believe Jason is scum. I thought he was a nice guy and I LOVE Melissa. I watched her on the dallas cowboys reality show and LOVED her then and LOVE her now. Jason's LOSS!

Laurel said...

oh ya thanks for letting me vent : )

Veronica said...

Morgan, you make me laugh. I didn't watch the Bachelor but Laurel and Jocey did. They both cried their eyes out last night. Laurel had the View on today and you would have loved it. Elizabeth vented for the first 10 minutes of the show and she was mad as heck. Sorry about the crushing classless behavior of Jason. Hopefully Melissa will be the next Bachelorette and you can watch her all over again and cheer for her! Hope you are doing well. Love you.

Jocelyn said...

i completely agree!!! i sat on my couch bawling my eyes out heart broken for melissa, show some class and just break up with her before you go on national tv or at least take some real time together to try and work it out! gosh jason that pig. i used to really like him but no more!

Deanna said...

I couldn't agree more, but here is the deal. I dn't think Molly was clueless when he confessed he wanted her back. Remember when Melissa asked if he had been talking to her and he kinda did that hesitated, paused..."No". WhATevER! I don't believe him for a second- BiG JeRk!

-Team Melissa for sure;-)

Nikki Lovell said...

Okay...I have to admit that I had not ever been into this show before. Yeah, I watched an episode or two over the years, but I became so addicted. I could not believe how many people have used the word INTEGRITY to describe what he did. I do not have problems with being honest, even if it means you hurt someone. We all need to follow our hearts. But, there is ABSOLUTELY NO INTEGRITY in breaking someone's heart so callously on national television, then taking the "second choice" woman and kissing passionately no less than 5 minutes after watching his fiance walk away. What an asshole!

Then Molly talks about how unfair it is that people are questioning her values. How unbelievable!!! Of course they are...you just behaved so poorly in the spotlight of someone else's heartbreak. How dare either one of them say a word? They are the "bad guys" in Melissa's broken love story. In my opinion, they both deserve the title and much worse. When Melissa called hime a "Bastard" she didn't quite display my thoughts on what type of guy I think he is after doing that.

Sorry...just a little obsessed. I'll take my meds now.