Tuesday, April 28, 2009

gIrLs JuSt WaNnA hAvE fUn!

A couple weekends ago my mom, grandma and I made our way up to Logan, yes Logan, UT, for our annual girls trip. Why Logan you ask, well it is convenient for my sweet little grandma, and they offer a Getaway Package that is really affordable so we have more money to shop with:-D We had a great time this year! We shopped, went to a movie, ate out at fun restaurants, and had so much fun! I love to be able to spend time with my Mom and Grandma they are both amazing woman and I look up to both of them so much. Here are a few pictures of our fun trip!
My Sweet Grandma has a bad hip, so at each store we were able to get her to ride an electric wheelchair, I must say there were several times when I stole it away from her:-D They are fun to drive and nice to sit down after all that shopping!

This is a tradition, don't ask how it started because frankly I have no idea. But for the last two now three years I have a picture of me and my mom in the dressing room of JcPenny's.Its fun to see the changes from each year. My mother gets more beautiful each year and me....well I look less like my daddy each year and more like this beautiful woman.

Three generations! Me, my grandma, and my mom. I love these ladies!

Ahh, I love this picture! I will treasure it forever.

Here we are just haning out in our room eating lots of junk food and watching movies!

Ahh this is pretty scary! The lighting is wonderful isn't it:-D

6 comments:

angie said...

you guys look like you had so much fun! Can i join your family? i tried setting something up with my sisters and mother to go spend a weekend together and its like pulling teeth!

Nikki Lovell said...

Morgan...what great pics! You and your mom look nearly identical. How nice to see how well you will age. Family is fantastic...I wouldn't know what to do without my mom and my sisters. When everyone else is busy, I know I can count on them for help.

Stephanie said...

That is so cool that you guys do that. It looks like fun. You do look like your mom in that picture.

Trina said...

What a fun trip! Moms and grandmas and sisters are awesome and I miss all of mine so much! What a cute, hip grandma you have.

Laurel said...

sounds like so much fun and i am glad you guys ended up going! it reminds me of one spring break when we went up with Jana... I am so glad we did that and cherish those pictures. hope you are doing well and want to see you soon!

Crazy Livin' said...

CUTE hat Morgy-Porgy. Oh I mean Twiggy's! I love you