Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He is a KeEpEr!

Yep, this is a brag about my husband post but I just couldn't resist! So here it goes: Yesterday as I was walking out of work, I notice the truck I had driven to work was missing.....as panic started to sweep over me. I had just walked the entire length of the parking lot and it was no where to be seen(Its not hard to miss when the license plate reads LIV4GOLF) I looked behind me and there was my husband in the truck with a big grin as he saw the look of panic and confusion on my face, No this is not the bragging part, coming to pick me up. He had made up stories all afternoon and so I had no idea what was going on. As far as I knew he was working and the chicken I was supposed to cook that night was defrosting just waiting for me.
We drove off to the frontrunner station and road that down to Salt Lake to have some dinner and pay a visit to the chocolate store:-D Then we road home. It was so nice not worrying about traffic, or parking, and just being able to enjoy the ride and have good conversation. He is always full of little suprises for me! I love how giddy he gets when he knows he totally threw me for a loop and I have no idea whats going on and its 100% a suprise. And I think the fact that he saw me freaking out thinking our vehicle had been stolen made it even better for him. I love this guy he is the best! I think I will keep him!

6 comments:

Nikki Lovell said...

How cute is he? I definitely think he's a keeper. I would love it if Rick would do spontaneous things like that.

angie said...

So that was sweet! Greg used to do things like that. Every once in a while he surprises me. Im glad curty is the kind of man that knows how to make you happy!

Steph and Brady said...

How cute! I bet that was so much fun! Yeah, you keep that boy!

Carly said...

what a sweetheart! he is a keeper.

JaNae said...

What a sweet huband you have, you both lucked out to have found one an other, I love both of you very much.

Crazy Livin' said...

He is the BEST. Little Curty-Curt-A-Rooer! So good to my little twiggy, always making you think and be on top of your game. i love you Curtis for making my Twigster happy.
Ali