Sunday, December 27, 2009

PrEgO bElLy PiCs

Well here they are, my maternity pictures! I am so happy with the way they turned out. It was really weird to have my big ol' belly exposed but my photographer, Miss Ali Lundell, did a great job! They will be fun picctures to look back on to see when our sweet little baby girl was still baking in the oven! I can't believe how close we are getting to having her here! It seems like just yesterday we were telling friends and family we were expecting! now we are basically a month away, CRAZY! I have enjoyed pregnancy for the most part, my back has been causing me major problems but when I feel her moving around it makes all the pain worthwhile. I can't believe that God has given us this amazing blessing to be able to raise a child. We truly feel blessed and priveleged. We are both so excited and are just counting down the days until our special delivery gets here.








5 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

You are such a beautiful mamma! I can't wait to see her! I love the pics. It was so fun to get together the other night! I hope you had a Merry Christmas! Love ya~!

Stephanie said...

I am so excited for you guys too. You are going to be great parents.

Laurel said...

You are still so small I can't believe it! I can't wait to see that little girl and I am so glad we could go to dinner. Thanks for the update!

angie said...

Omg girl i love all of them!!! You are beautiful and your baby is going to be so gorgeous I cant wait to meet her! love ya!

Veronica said...

I talked to your mom today and she said sweet baby might arrive this weekend. I hope you are doing all right. I am so proud of you and love you! You are going to be a WONDERFUL mother. Good luck, dear girl.