Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MaSsAgE sChOoL!



Well its official! I am now a student at Ogden Institute of Massage Therapy! Orientation was on Monday and my first class was yesterday! I'm really excited! I was the one that thought massage therapy would be somewhat easy WRONG! We had our first anatomy class last night and WOW I have alot to learn but am ready and excited. It is one year long and I go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights from 6:00pm-10:00pm and then starting in June I go on Saturdays for a few hours for the student clinics! I'm sure its going to go really fast I just need to learn to balance my life and schedule! My poor husband will have to CoOk for himself....hope he survives:-D No he'll do great he has been super supportive and is cleaning, cooking, and doing laundry already to help me out! I've got a keeper thats for sure! Anyways thats the scoop on whats going on in my life right now! XOXO

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had to learn all the bones in the hands, arms, head and feet and all the muscles. I do feel for you. The sad thing is is that I don't remember any of them. Good luck! I am glad that you are doing massage school so that we can trade!

Laurel said...

Wow that sounds hard, but rewarding. Your husband is great and he is lucky to have you! I can't wait to come to you for massages.

Steph and Brady said...

I am so excited for you! Sounds like you are a busy woman! You do have a sweet hubby but he has a sweet wife too! Well, I can't wait to come for massages either!

Veronica said...

I am coming to you as soon as you can take people...can't wait...I am proud of you and think this is a great fit for you...YOU WILL DO WONDERFULLY!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Morgan...you forgot to say "and now
I have a NEW best friend"...make sure to let people know it's ME.

Love and hate ya
Ali