Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pandora.com!

So my friends husband mentioned this website to me and I'm totally hooked on it now! It's what I listen to at work now! So if your ever just home and want to listen to GOOD music of your choice and NO commercials this is the website to go to! You can type in the artists you like or the songs you like and it just starts playing those songs and songs like those! Its awesome! I know most people do the Ipod thing, but if you dont have one or dont want to use that keep this site in mind! So check it out pandora.com!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Thanks for the information. I have gotten on Pandora.com and it is great. It gives a nice variety of music when you are sick of the same ol same ol on your ipod! Thanks!

Sheryl said...

Morgan, I have used pandora and it is good. By the way some Sabin family news! Brody has been accepted to Washighton State University and Courtney now has a
'94 Honda Prelude, aren't you glad you aren't driving in Washington?!!
Love ya tons,
Aunt Sheryl

Paige said...

I sit at a desk infront of a computer all day long so I will definetely be checking this out. THanks for the tip!