Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun Lunch With a GrEaT Friend....Body Worlds....Spouse Club....and MoRe GOLF!

On October 17, my great friend Lindsey was in town for a short little break away from school so we were able to meet up and go to lunch! Her Birthday was on October 21 so we were able to celebrate her birthday to! It was so fun catching up with her and hearing all of her fun stories! I love this girl! Her and I get each other so well. Throughout growing up we always had this crazy connection with each other. We can just get each other so well its sometimes creepy!:-D We have gone through a lot together and through it all we are still best friends and I cannot wait for the many years to come! We ate lunch at Peletons! YUM! If you have not been there you really need to go there! It is right by the Ogden bridge sign and the river. It has a great atmosphere and best of all you can sit outside on their patio and enjoy the river and scenery. After lunch we went and visited our best friend Jana. It is really hard when we get together because it just feels like she should be with us. Instead, we go visit her and feel her spirit. We both loved her more than anything in the world and miss her everyday....but we know she is very happy where she is! WE LOVE YOU BEANA! Earlier that day I had gone to the body worlds exhibit with my Massage school! Talk about amazing! The human body is absolutely incredible! It was a neat experience to go to this once...I dont think I could do it again but it was a very good one time thing! Here is a pic of Ali, her mom, and Me.


Then after all of this we had our October spouse club activity!(VERY BUSY DAY!) This activity was a activity that invovled all the Kiddos that belong to the Avis/Thrifty crew! We had a pumpkin carve. We had a good turnout and had a great time! Here are a few pics of that activity.

Then we decided to end this week with a group of us going golfing! It was a great way to end a VERY BUSY, but fun, week! Here are a few pics of all of us out golfing!


3 comments:

Laurel said...

Sounds like your life is busy as usual. I am glad you posted to keep us up to date. I have heard the davinci exhibit is pretty cool...lucky! That picture of you and linds is really pretty too. I am glad you two have each other. Enjoy the nice weather golfing before you have to go south!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Looks like lots of fun...that golfing stuff! (BLAH) I couldn't pull off the golfing clothes, and I would go all out if I ever went. :O) Thanks for the talk friend and for listening. I love you SO much and I am glad the Lord saw fit to sqeeze us together at this time, a friendship that is only in the beginning. I am here for you. :O)
Love Ali

Jamie said...

I heard that the body works is really neat. Personally my stomach probably couldn't handle it. Looks like you have some fun stuff going on. Im glad you still get together with Lindsay. I remember when all you girls (you, linds, laurel and jana) were blonde in elem & jr high and the cutest group of friends and always seemed to have so much fun with smiles on your face!