Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OnE mOnTh LaTeR!

Really I am horrible at this whole blogging thing:-D I posted exactly 1 month ago! I am just going to throw on here the pictures that have been taken and update you on what has happened over the last month!



*Two weeks ago we had our Annual Girls trip to Park City! We rent a condo and stay the night. Well this year we decided that one night was just not enough so we stayed for 2 nights! It was so much fun! We shopped, ate, and had a lot of fun! Here are the pics from our fun little getaway!



With my massage school we have to do some off sight events, well me and my FaVoRiTe PeRsOn, Ali, signed up for an event up and McKay Dee for a chair massage event! It was alot of fun! The first picture is of John, he was the teacher on duty:-D And then of course me and Ali!



Curtis and I went down to Vegas for a good family friends farewell......no pictures of the but on our way home we stopped in Fillmore and went golfing! I must say I did really good....now when I say really good, I mean really good for me and basically HORRIBLE for others! It was the best golf game I have ever played and after that I could see why people actually LIKE GOLF! I had a blast! My husband is seriously just amazing at golf and he has been a good support and teacher! Here are some pics of our day out on the course! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!On October 1, it was my amazing friend Deannas Birthday! Nicole, Amber, and I suprised her by taking her out to dinner and the comedy club! I only two pictures the first one is of her as we showed up at her door, and the second one we are at Roosters for dinner! Then the next day her husband threw her a party at Sparetime Family Fun Center, and we all went bowling! It was very fun to help celebrate her birthday I love her to death! And to finish of my blog.....pictures of my baby!:-D Yes I am a weirdo pet owner! She got groomed and looked so pretty so I took some pictures of her! Ahh I love her! She is just to cute!

They put this super cute orange bow on her! She looked so stinkin cute!


7 comments:

Roylance Rec. Center said...

You're so cute friend. And I definatley need those pictures of us with WIERDO Man! Anyways I just got on to see my newest nephew...check him out on the johnsonjunkdrwaer or Katie. He's cute/
See you in a little bit./
love Ali

Jamie said...

I have to much fun? I dont think so you totally out do me!!! :) I love your hair it is super cute. I hate golf I cant even hit the dang ball so you must be pretty good to even play a game. Your doggie is adorable with the bow!

Oh by the way my dad just bought a truck from your husband.(I feel bad for him my dad is kinda a crazy one :) ) Small world!

Laurel said...

yeah! I am so glad you posted! I love your hair. You have cut and color it again since I have seen you. Looks like things are good. I would love to see you soon!

Stephanie said...

How fun! I love girls weekends. We had our first about a month ago. I'm sad you didn't call me about Deanna's birthday, I would have come. I can't go to the Wives club so you need to call me for those events.

Veronica said...

Glad you had such a good month. I am still hoping to get a massage....do you still do Saturdays? You are wonderful! I use to love to golf too....it can be a fun game and nice to be outside on a beautiful day. Seeing the pictures of your dog brings back such good memories of our being neighbors! What a blessing to have your family next door. Love you!!!

Steph and Brady said...

What a fun girls trip! I love that you guys do that. It looks like you have been a busy girl! What a cute golfer you are! We all need to go together some time! Love ya!!

Jamie said...

Ya Gailen is my Uncle and then I dont know if you know Brian but he is my cousin. It is a small world. How are you liking OIMT?