Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How much would this grocery bill cost YOU?


This bill would cost you around 36.01, if your an Albertson's Preferred card holder GREAT DEAL right!?!? Well as good of a deal as most people think this is......I got all of this for a whopping $5.66! I KNOW RIGHT!! This bill would have been around $60-65 if you didn't have an Albies card! This time I really felt like I was robbing the store! The sweet cashier just kept scanning in those coupons and I just kept watching my total go down down and down! So 25 items for $5.66 ahhh now thats saving money! The receipt bodly states that I saved $63.86 today! AWESOME! I am so happy that I am done with school, and I have started this up again because it saves so much money and your food storage starts building up so you don't always have to run to the grocery store you can just shop out of your pantry! I am so thankful to my two friends Tanya and Nicole who got me into this! It helps us out a ton! If any of you want information....let me know, I said this before and just didn't do anything but REALLY I want to help you save money! So let me know! Now my bragging is done have a great night!

6 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Okay you are going to have to teach me. I always think I get a good deal but never anything like this! That's just amazing! Hope things are going well! :)

Nikki Lovell said...

I love it!!! I am so glad to be done with school so I can get back into couponing!

Veronica said...

Great job! Keep inspiring us with your "steals" and we will try to learn from you. Hope you are doing well. Jocey and I want to know if you are doing massage from your home? Have a wonderful weekend and just hope you know I think the world of you. Love you Morgan.

Siomara, RN said...

Come shop for me... i suck at bargain shopping!

Laurel said...

I NEED HELP! Are you subscribed to 5 newspapers on sunday? I haven't done it here, but vow I will do it when we move. Anyways any secrets I would LOVE! I would love to come shop with you and see your secret!

Deanna said...

AMAZING! I have kinda fallen out of it for a bit, need to get back on the wagon. Way to go!