Thursday, May 14, 2009

SuNdAy HiKe!!

This last Sunday the Hubby and I decided that we would wake up early and hike to the waterfall that we can see from our back patio up in the mountains. It was so nice! The weather was perfect and it was a beautiful hike! We took our furry child, and believe it or not Miss Priss did really good! She suprised us both! Our dog is the girliest dog you will ever meet. She doesn't walk she prances! It is so funny! But we had a great time hiking and enjoying the beautiful weather and scenery! If you like you hike, this hike is a must! It is beautiful, I wish I could build a house up there! It would be amazing!!

This was up towards the top, it got really rocky but was still pretty easy to hike up. We had to carry the furry one a little bit of the ways:-D The view of the waterfall on our way up!

So happy to be outside enjoying nature:-D

Look at that view! It was so neat!

A family picture:-D

Here is a good shot of the waterfall!

9 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Beautiful! I bet that was so fun! That is the waterfall that we could always see from my house when I was little! One time we hiked up there and there was a rattle snake! So, I am glad you three were safe! Love ya!

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

Is that waterfall canyon? I have been wanting to go up to that one. It looks like you guys had a blast

Veronica said...

What a beautiful hike! The scenery is amazing! Looks like you had a wonderful time with your hubby. You look beautiful, AS ALWAYS!

Deanna said...

You lovebirds are soooo cute! And I adore the family picture:-D Thanks again for coming to support my kiddos the other night. It really means a lot that you guys are always there. Love ya!!!!!!

Jamie said...

So much fun I have been thinking about going hiking all spring. I think you just convinced me!! You are so pretty, love the pictures. I love that your "furry one" is a prancer so stinkin cute!! :)

Laurel said...

brady and i made that hike last summer. it is so beautiful! you guys did get way better pics than we did.

Nikki Lovell said...

Gorgeous pics Morgan! It would definitely be fantastic to have a home there. What a beautiful view. And, cheers to your husband for being active with you and you furry child.

Crazy Livin' said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. You guys are the cutest. I am glad you stalked me last night. It made me think of our dinner date thursday night...CAN'T Wait!
Love you Twigs~
Ali

angie said...

Im glad you did that! I love to hike. that looks like a beautiful one!