Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time Flies When Your Havin Fun

WOW! I have not posted since February 5 I am sure my small club of blog followers are just so upset about this :-P! Time has gone by to quickly and we are having so much fun spending time with our sweet little girl!! Our little Maiyah will be 2 months old on the 28th of this month and she is growing like crazy!! I can't even believe how fast time goes! They say to love every minute of it because it goes by fast and they are NOT kidding! I look at pictures of when we first brought her home and it is crazy how much she has changed! Here are a few fun things about her:

*She smiles and giggles SO much in her sleep! She will giggle so loud she will wake herself up. But while she is awake we've only captured a handful of smiles....I can't wait until they start happening more!!
*She loves loves to ride in the car
*She is a BiNkY BaBy and is constantly sucking on that thing!
*She is basically sleeping through the night!!
*All she needs if she wakes up in the night is to feel her mommy or daddys hand on her belly and she goes right back to sleep
*She has the strongest neck and can sit for a long time holding her neck up all by herself.
*She has the longest fingers and the longest toes! We call them her MoNkEy ToEs
*She loves her baths! I think she would stay in the water all day if she could
*She loves to sleep on her daddys chest
*When she sleeps she almost always has her hands up by her chin in a folded prayer looking position
*She is the biggest wiggle worm, ecspecially during the night
*She is so sweet and we just love her so much!! She is also very loved by her Nana and Papa and all her Uncles! I think the longest she has gone without one of them coming to visit her is....2 days:-D We love all the visits! She is also so very loved by her "Vegas Family" she was loved on by her Grandma and Aunts when they came down to meet her and come to her blessing! she is just one loved girl!
Here are a few pics of her 1st month:
On March 7 we blessed our sweet little angel, it was such a great day! We had so many friends and family come out to show their support and love. We are so blessed with such amazing people in our lives!


And here is Maiyah today:-D Oh how I just love that sweet little face!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes, very mad that you haven't blogged in such a long time. But happy that you are repenting and doing it now. I can't believe how much she is growing. She is such a pretty little baby. I love her blessing dress.

Laurel said...

I keep saying this, but she is SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you guys and know you are such a good mom! Can't wait to see you Saturday!

Steph and Brady said...

Oh she really is SO cute!!! I just love her! Her blessing was so wonderful. I am so glad I got to be there. I can't believe all the fun things she is already doing. I can't wait to see her again!

Veronica said...

She is so precious. I am happy that you have such a love for your sweet little girl and being a mom. I know you are a wonderful mother. I enjoyed reading about all the things she is doing. So happy for you!

Trina said...

Such a sweet little girl! Very cute pictures! That's awesome that she's sleeping so well for you already! Good night of sleep makes all the difference in the world!

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

She is adorable! And I'm so glad you finally posted... =) It seems like your having so much fun as new parents and you already seem like the best little mommy! I can't wait to see more pictures... =)

smilingcodie@hotmail.com said...

She is so beautiful and you look great as well :)